We maintain a stringent ISO certification
Assured quality with certified personnel
At Coranet® we continually focus on improving processes, and achieving new certifications to stay one step ahead of the industry standards in hardware, software, implementation and network support services.
We were first qualified and registered as an ISO Certified company in 2001, and achieved the more stringent and internationally accepted ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management System Standard in 2008.
Lean Six Sigma
Every Coranet Project Manager and Lead Technician is Lean Six Sigma certified. Since the implementation of ISO, we have significantly improved client satisfaction (see Quality Metrics), reduced overhead and internal costs, and passed along those savings to our clients.
We continually monitor and improve performance across all key areas:
- Pre-sales engineering and service planning
- Customer related processes
- Service process improvement (providing centralized administration support so that field staff can focus on clients)
- Control of test equipment and non-conforming products
- On-site quality control and review of deliverables
- Preventive and corrective actions
- Technician training
- Technical infrastructure
- Customer complaints.
Net Promoter Score (NPS) benchmarks
We know that proper quality management drives client satisfaction and so are delighted to undergo formal audits by Underwriters Laboratories.