We specialize in Network Project Management solutions
Automated project management tools for timeliness & efficiency
Coranet® designs, implements networks on time, on budget and flawlessly. Coranet specializes in network project management, from the initial assessment stage through the final implementation - whether you’re undertaking a nationwide technology rollout, employee relocation, or branch refresh.
A single point of contact
Coranet project managers will oversee and report on all aspects of your technology project. Our project managers work with your team to develop the right budget and schedule so that your technology projects run smoothly and successfully.
Coranet consultants and project managers:
- Provide comprehensive support using our automated network project management tools
- Create and implement project definitions, schedules, budgets, statements of work, and objectives for large scale network projects, using customized web-based collaboration tools
- Monitor performance - both for Coranet and other suppliers - to guarantee that we meet all contractual specifications involved in network project management.
- Determine the impact of changes in scope of project and make specific recommendations based on our findings
- Gain concurrence, approval, and consensus from all appropriate stakeholders before adjusting the process
- Use Lean Six Sigma Project Management Methodology in all of our work
You may not have the resources to manage every vendor and every project to your high standards. Coranet can act as your outsourced consultant to manage this process for you. We'll determine costs required for all aspects of your project and author letters of agreement; oversee installation of new infrastructure and the physical migration of existing systems; manage the test and turn-up of the relocated systems; and ensure that your needs are being satisfied throughout the project. We'll even act as your RFP consultant to write any required RFP's and manage the procurement process.
Contact us to learn how you can reduce operational expenses and speed deployment.