Coranet offers network installation services
Our EFI&T professionals have vast experience and knowledge of network installation.
Coranet’s Engineer, Furnish, Install and Test (EFI&T) professionals have decades of experience in designing and implementing some of the world’s most advanced telecommunications and data networking environments. We offer network installation and remote installation services that ensure that your project is on schedule and within budget.
- Consider Total Cost of Delivery (TCoD) in all phases of the engagement
- Offer a choice of full deployment services or consulting assistance and on-site support
Backed by our partnership with leading providers, and our decades of proven expertise, Coranet® guarantees a hands–on, consultative approach to:
- Best-in-class equipment procurement
- Timely delivery of materials to appropriate facilities
- Staging of installation material into readily deployable kits
- Precise logistical deployment of all materials to all relevant sites
Network Install and Test
We employ only certified and qualified professional network installers. Backed by our industry certifications and decades of experience, Coranet has the skills in-house to create a plug-and-play experience based on our building block approach.
Before, during and after network installation is complete, our certified installers:
- Test the network to determine that it meets TIA/EIA standards
- Provide you with the appropriate certification documentation
- Review and verify to the appropriate engineering test specifications
- Troubleshoot and repair or replace any defective system components
- Verify and implement configurations
- Provide documentation of end-to-end performance of your remote network installation services
Read a case study of Coranet's successful work in this area.